StudentsReview :: Alabama State University - Comments and Student Experiences

Arkansas State University -- Jonesboro, AR
California State Polytechnic University -- Pomona, CA

Alabama State University

Jan 09 2004Unknown

Alabama State is a great school.

3rd Year Female -- Class 2005
Education Quality: A+,

I am a proud graduate of Alabama State

Nov 07 2005English
I am a proud graduate of Alabama State University! The HBCU experience was indeed a great one. While getting the proper education from Alabama State University; I was able to grow as a person and encounter some really wonderful people. The University itself is one of the best HBCUs in the world. My parents and I could not have chosen a better place for me to be educated. When I arrived at ASU, I made my mind up that "Anything Worth Having Was Worth Working For." College is not hard if you apply yourself. Therefore, if you give nothing, you can expect to receive nothing. In my field of study(English), I learn so many wonderful things about grammar, literature, and composition. Nonetheless, I read countless numbers of books and discovered many wonderful authors. The instructors at ASU are the best in the land. Due to their instuctions, prayer,family, friends, and lots of studying, I graduated with a 3.5 grade point average in 3 years and got a job as an English Educator two days later. All things are possible! Yes, where we attend college makes a difference in our education, but we control that difference whether it is good or bad.

Signing Off
Summer Commencement Alabama State Graduate "Class of 2005"

Starting Job: English Educator Preparedness: B Reputation: B+