StudentsReview :: Columbia Southern University - Comments and Student Experiences

Brown University -- Providence, RI

Columbia Southern University

I just finished my gradute degre from columbia

Mar 27 2012Business - Management and Administration
I just finished my gradute degre from columbia southern university. My total cost for my grauate degree was $9500. I received my first bill and I am oweing $19,000 worth of school debt. I budgeted 9500 and they added an aditional 9500 for a second term. They do not tell you this until now, so please be careful about what amount is needed for school because they will take another loan for the amount you originally want. The financial aid is very tricky and could not give me a strait answer.
Preparedness: B Reputation: F

I wasted several thousand dollars on this scam

Apr 29 2010Other
I wasted several thousand dollars on this scam of a school. The instructors were either rude or they did not speak English very well. Also this school is nationally accredited. When I enquired with regional universities about their masters programs, they said they will not accept a bachelors degree from Columbia Southern. DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID. Save your money and go to a real school with real professors!

As a senior at CSU (and a senior

Jan 22 2014Business - Management and Administration
As a senior at CSU (and a senior in life) I was quite happy with the CSU workload and the staff... that is until recently!!! The "Academic Advisor" that I was assigned has failed to contact me in almost two MONTHS!!! However, I only have ONE course left with CSU so I guess I don't represent much potential revenue generation so she has stopped contacting me completely!!! I emailed her again a couple weeks and once again she failed to reply! Even sent an email to another CSU rep and haven't heard from them either. Seems like if there's no money in it for them, they couldn't care less about the so-called CSU "student".Seems CSU might be pissed-off because I used CLEP & DSST to finish off all but one course to get my degree!!!
4th Year Male -- Class 2014