StudentsReview :: Columbia Southern University - Comments and Student Experiences

Brown University -- Providence, RI

Columbia Southern University

This is an "on-line"

Feb 23 2014Other
This is an "on-line" university, so the campus and social life questions do not apply.
The education is first rateMust be self motivated
3rd Year Male -- Class 2005
Education Quality: A+, Campus Aesthetics: F

For all who say this university is a

Oct 29 2013Business - Management and Administration
For all who say this university is a worthless waste of time, I would like to point out that both University of North Alabama(regionally accredited and the oldest university in the state) and Waldorf College(regionally accredited) are partners with CSU in providing transfer opportunities for their students. Not to mention somewhere in here I seen one graduate was accepted to FSU. If you are going to leave feedback, then write from an unbiased stand point. I feel that this being a self paced program is great for us mature adults, maybe not for kids who failed out of "real" college and now are trying to put their lives back together. If it was so much better at your "other schools" you attended, GO BACK!!
2nd Year Male -- Class 2014
Education Quality: A+,

I attended my junior and senior class level

Sep 24 2013Business - Management and Administration
I attended my junior and senior class level courses here. As a working adult it took me 4 years to finish, and earn my bachelors degree. I found the course work and assessments challenging. Feedback and assignment gradings were provided in a timely manner. As with any school, some professors were more outgoing and original than others. The online portal is easy to use. Professors were available via phone and email for assistance. The cost of attendance is competitive, and textbooks are included in the cost which is a plus. The school communicates with the students both on a campus wide level, as well as sending personal emails to help nudge you along when they notice you haven't been as active as should. I would recommend this school to working adults, who are self motivated. I was able to enhance my skill set through the courses completed here, and have been able to apply this knowledge to my current job. I am proud to be a 2013 CSU graduate!
4th Year Female -- Class 2013