StudentsReview :: The University of Alabama - Comments and Student Experiences

Northeastern Illinois University -- Chicago, IL

The University of Alabama

I love Alabama

Feb 27 2012Business - Management and Administration
I love Alabama... the state and the College. It was the best decision I ever made. I am making over 2 million dollars a year. Roll Tide!!
Starting Job: President of Aca Preparedness: A+ Reputation: A+

I had a great

Sep 12 2011Math
I had a great 4 years at Alabama. I'm now in grad school at a top university. I had no problem getting excellent Letters of Recommendations for my grad school apps. The faculty is very supportive and helpful.
4th Year Male -- Class 2011
Individual Value: A+, Useful Schoolwork: A-

BA in History Class of 98

Aug 09 2011History/Histories (art history/etc.)
BA in History Class of 98.
Overall UA was a great experience. My degree from UA holds weight with employers. The school is currently viewed as Flag ship university by potential employers as well. Most of the faculty are fairly solid and treat students professionally. The critical language program in Arabic was a another positive experience.

Whatever your interest you can find a like minded group of friends there. Tuscaloosa does not have a lot to offer as a city but the campus is located close enough to New Orleans to attend Marti Gras and is a few hours north of some great Spring Break beaches in FL.

2nd Year Male -- Class 2015