StudentsReview ™ :: The University of Alabama

16 Sports Listed
Baseball (NCAA)
Men's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, Southeastern
Men's Cross Country (NCAA)
Men's Swimming (NCAA)
Men's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, Southeastern
Men's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
   Division I, Southeastern
Men's Track, Outdoor (NCAA)
Women's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, Southeastern
Women's Cross Country (NCAA)
Women's Golf (NCAA)
Women's Gymnastics (NCAA)
Women's Soccer (NCAA)
Women's Softball (NCAA)
Women's Swimming (NCAA)
Women's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, Southeastern
Women's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
UAT Sports News New!

Relevant quotes pertaining to sports

“... Also funded by their parents is the new football coach they get every so often ...”

“... The only thing people care about is football and drinking--there people here are a bunch of looseres who are going nowhere fast ...”

“... Football season is exciting and there are always a ton of pretty girls anywhere you look ...”

“... UA is a place for stupid Greeks, getting drunk, and going to football games ...”

“... I made good grades but that means nothing coming from a cheap/worthless State school whose only reputation for success is in College Football ...”

“... If your goal is to go to an easy college, party all the time, get into the Greek system, and if you consider college football a religion and worsh...”

“... You may be unemployed and broke for the rest of your life, but at least you will be able to brag about college football to the rest of the homele...”

“... Of course, everyone knows about Alabama's championship tradition in sports, but this university is also 8th in the nation in producing CEO's of ...”

“... Despite our rep as a football and party school, you will find plenty of students here who take their education seriously and know when it is time...”

“... Before I came here, I had never experienced a live symphony orchestra, poetry recitals, improve theatre (like Guerilla Theatre on Saturday night...”

“... Greek life is the driving force behind everything here (besides football which reigns supreme), and being Greek myself, I really enjoy that aspec...”

“... The University is accommodating with its availability of extra-curriculars and intramural sports activities ...”

“... Sports programs are very strong ...”

“... Hope to come back to many more football games in the future ...”

“... Anyways, If i were serious about the engineering thing I would have made an effort to get into Auburn, but if given a chance again i'd still g...”

“... If Alabama football is not your current religion, you should be looking elsewhere ...”

“... Football season is great though ...”

“... People at this school are typically obsessed with Alabama football and getting absolutely smashed Thur-Sun ...”

“... If your a sports fan, particularly football, then you will definitely have a fun time in this town ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Education Quality