StudentsReview :: Arkansas State University - Comments and Student Experiences

California State Polytechnic University -- Pomona, CA

Arkansas State University

Highly recommend this school,

Feb 18 2010Genetics
Highly recommend this school, I have never disliked anything here. Great Academics, Great Dorms, Great Students, Great Professors. There are so many extracurricular activities that no matter who you are, you will find something to do and people that like to do it too. GO stAte!
2nd Year Female -- Class 2012

I am originally from California, I heard that

Feb 18 2010Agriculture/Horticulture
I am originally from California, I heard that Arkansas State had a good Agricultural Program, I visited the campus and fell in love with it. I haven't looked back since, I have enjoyed everything! I love going to our football games, I really enjoy my classes, I have learned so much. The professors are leaders in their field, and very approachable.
1st Year Female -- Class 2013

I came to Arkansas State University from Wisconsin

Feb 18 2010Undecided
I came to Arkansas State University from Wisconsin. I have loved every second of it. My only disappointment has been that it isn't quite as warm as you would think, sometimes it is only 5 degrees warmer in Arkansas then it is in Wisconsin in the winter. Everything else from Campus Life, (they have awesome upperclassmen housing) to the faculty that is easy to reach outside of class, has been great. I highly suggest to anyone no matter what their major.
1st Year Female -- Class 2013