StudentsReview :: Arkansas State University - Comments and Student Experiences

California State Polytechnic University -- Pomona, CA

Arkansas State University

Feb 06 2010Agriculture/Horticulture

Arkansas State is the best biology program in the south. The government built a building on campus to do secret research in.

2nd Year Female -- Class 2012
Education Quality: A+, Innovation: B+

ASTATE was the best

Feb 06 2010Unknown
ASTATE was the best life decision I ever made. I love all of my classes. They have beautiful campus housing, an awesome greek system, that you must be a part of. Anyone who is looking for a school to guide them to their dream job should look at ASTATE! RED WOLVESSSS
1st Year Female -- Class 2014
Education Quality: A+,

I am originally from a small town in

Feb 06 2010Biology
I am originally from a small town in michigan. I visited ASU because I had heard of their awesome biology program, but i really never intended on going there until my campus visit when i met the biology chair Dr. Stanley Trauth, he is a leader in the field, and all the other professors are top caliber as well. I had many scholarship offers around the country and decided to go to ASU, and i havent regretted it for one second. I have so many advantages above students applying to graduate school from other universities thanks to all the extra curricular activities that ASTATE has to offer and the science department has to offer. Take my advice and take a look at ASTATE. You won't ever regret it.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2013