StudentsReview ™ :: Arkansas State University - Comments and Student Experiences

California State Polytechnic University -- Pomona, CA

Arkansas State University

I am originally from California, I heard that

Feb 18 2010Agriculture/Horticulture
I am originally from California, I heard that Arkansas State had a good Agricultural Program, I visited the campus and fell in love with it. I haven't looked back since, I have enjoyed everything! I love going to our football games, I really enjoy my classes, I have learned so much. The professors are leaders in their field, and very approachable.
1st Year Female -- Class 2013
Education Quality: A+,

Awesome Campus LIfe, anyone

Feb 08 2010Agriculture/Horticulture
Awesome Campus LIfe, anyone can make lots of friends. The academics are great, the professors are available to help you if u approach them. Great school, I highly recommend it.
3rd Year Female -- Class 2011
Education Quality: A+, Collaboration/Competitive: B
Feb 06 2010Agriculture/Horticulture

Arkansas State is the best biology program in the south. The government built a building on campus to do secret research in.

2nd Year Female -- Class 2012