StudentsReview ™ :: Arkansas State University

California State Polytechnic University -- Pomona, CA

Arkansas State University

0 Sports Listed
ASUJ Sports News New!

Relevant quotes pertaining to sports

“... School here to me is a big rip off, because we pay all of this tuition and fees and we have the one sorriest sports programs in the nation and we ...”

“... Of course, almost all sports fans at the school follow the University of Arkansas Razorbacks ...”

“... And as far as extracurriculars, there's ALWAYS something to join and they don't exclude anyone ...”

“... Each year, we have a budget with a deficit even AFTER they dip into the academic budget to fund a football team that brings in 0 revenue ...”

“... The great thing about going to school in Jonesboro is the fact that Memphis is only 40 minutes away by the Interstate 555, there you can catch a...”

“... I love going to our football games, I really enjoy my classes, I have learned so much ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Education Quality