StudentsReview :: Arizona State University - Comments and Student Experiences

Campus News:

Feeling foul

Since 2004, ASU expanded and expanded the campus

Aug 24 2007Engineering Department
Since 2004, ASU expanded and expanded the campus. The money is from Students! Even you paid for Lot 59 parking, you can not find a spot for your car. I bet you pay now 200 something for the fu.. parking lot. It is not worth to have the decal. Tuition was extremely expensive like private university in my country. I do not encourage International student to attend at ASU.
Starting Job: Research Engineer Preparedness: B+ Reputation: F

It is a huge university

Aug 24 2007Biology
It is a huge university. You can not make friends easy.
Tuition is very expensive for international students and university forces international students to purchase university insurance which does not cover full-medical expenses. These staff who works at offices are not kind.

Everything depends on Computer. If you want to do everything face to face, you are in trouble. Imagine how many students attend at this university!

Additonally, parking problems! The parking fee goes up every year like crazy. Everything cost you and you have to pay a huge amount of money!

Everything is money and money at this university!
No-benefit!

2nd Year Female -- Class 2009
Faculty Accessibility: B+, Individual Value: C

Wow, I thought this was my dream school

May 07 2007Communications
Wow, I thought this was my dream school to attend due to the sweet weather and college town, and good reputation but I was wrong. I am not even attending this place after a year of hassles. They lost my community college transcript twice, they misplaced my application on file, it took 8 months to find out I got accepted, they told me to send the wrong forms for financial aid and lost them anyway, and were no help in any department in talking to. (Admissions, Computer Help, Advising and Financial Aid). I tried complaining to everyone and no one cared. You are honestly just a number to them and my dream has been shattered by a lack of organization and caring. Instead I'm going to go to the University of Arizona.
Get free info from: Arizona State University