StudentsReview ™ :: Arizona State University - Comments and Student Experiences

Arkansas State University -- Jonesboro, AR

Arizona State University

This has been the

Jul 26 2012Business - Management and Administration
This has been the WORST school I have ever attended. The staff acts like it's an inconvenience to work with you on classwork, financial matters, and it's very unorganized. Also, it seems like it's more of a rip off for out of state students paying the out of state tuition.

while interacting with the

Jul 08 2012Engineering Department
while interacting with the "real world", do not become condescending. i have noticed students fail to learn this or should i say, are taught this by example, and then fail in the real world.
3rd Year Male -- Class 2016
Friendliness: A, Education Quality: F

I had the time of my life for 4 years

Jun 23 2012Video/Media
I had the time of my life for 4 years. I made some great friends and some not so great friends. However, if I could go back in time I would have chosen a different major that`s for sure! Film and Media Studies was a complete joke. Unfortunately, I realized this by my jr. year and it was too late to change majors by then. Im currently STILL waiting tables because ASU did not teach me anything I didn't already know. Most of the professors I had either got fired, quit or were know- it-all TA`s. ASU did nothing for me in the long run.
Preparedness: F Reputation: F