StudentsReview :: Arizona State University - Comments and Student Experiences

Arkansas State University -- Jonesboro, AR

Arizona State University

while interacting with the

Jul 08 2012Engineering Department
while interacting with the "real world", do not become condescending. i have noticed students fail to learn this or should i say, are taught this by example, and then fail in the real world.
3rd Year Male -- Class 2016
Friendliness: A, Education Quality: F

ASU did nothing for me

Jun 23 2012Video/Media
ASU did nothing for me. Wish I studied something else. Do not study film and media. Dont be a comm major if you have no clue what your doing.
Starting Job: WAITRESS Preparedness: F Reputation: D

I had the time of my life for 4 years

Jun 23 2012Video/Media
I had the time of my life for 4 years. I made some great friends and some not so great friends. However, if I could go back in time I would have chosen a different major that`s for sure! Film and Media Studies was a complete joke. Unfortunately, I realized this by my jr. year and it was too late to change majors by then. Im currently STILL waiting tables because ASU did not teach me anything I didn't already know. Most of the professors I had either got fired, quit or were know- it-all TA`s. ASU did nothing for me in the long run.
Preparedness: F Reputation: F