StudentsReview ™ :: Arizona State University - Comments and Student Experiences

Arkansas State University -- Jonesboro, AR

Arizona State University

GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! ASU will jerk you around,

Oct 25 2011Finance
GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! ASU will jerk you around, overcharge you for everything, throw a bunch of fraudulent charges on your account, and treat you like you are 5. They boast about their Career Placement Services, but if you go to a "career counselor" they will tell you to look on Careerbuilder and Jobing.com.Email me if you are considering this school and I will elaborate.
3rd Year Male -- Class 2013
Campus Aesthetics: A, Useful Schoolwork: F

I enjoyed my time very much at ASU

Mar 15 2010Finance
I enjoyed my time very much at ASU. The campus is great, there is a lot of school spirit. Everything outside of class is really a great time. The lower division classes were easy and had some really good teachers. Since I was a business major, the most upper division classes I had were in this department. The finance department has some of the worst teachers. Don't plan to learn anything from them, and just learn on your own.
4th Year Male -- Class 2009
Campus Aesthetics: A+, Scholastic Success: F

I am from the midwest, and ASU was

Oct 18 2007Finance
I am from the midwest, and ASU was my dream school since middle school and I wanted nothing more than to be here. Although the dorms are nice and the weather is gorgeous thats about it. Good luck finding anyone here that has any substance and cares about more than sex, partying and drinking. Can you say Barbie and Ken go to college??? If you aren't a blonde with a boob job, or daddys credit card and a Benz then don't even bother trying to talk to any of these people because chances are they'd rather not speak to you. All the guys want ass and thats about it too. In a school of 60,000 you think you'd be able to find people that are like you, but the fact that a normal person like me has to SEARCH for people that have values, school spirit, substance, a BRAIN, makes it not worth the 27g's to be here. Hate to say it, but the school is overratted, and all you Cali people who can't get into your own state schools, you are doing a fabulous job of making Arizona almost as superficial and fake as your own state!
1st Year Female -- Class 2011