StudentsReview ™ :: Arizona State University

17 Sports Listed
Baseball (NCAA)
Men's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, Pacific-10
Men's Cross Country (NCAA)
Men's Swimming (NCAA)
Men's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, Pacific-10
Men's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
   Division I, Pacific-10
Men's Track, Outdoor (NCAA)
Men's Wrestling (NCAA)
Women's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, Pacific-10
Women's Cross Country (NCAA)
Women's Golf (NCAA)
Women's Gymnastics (NCAA)
Women's Soccer (NCAA)
Women's Softball (NCAA)
Women's Swimming (NCAA)
Women's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, Pacific-10
Women's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
   Division I, Pacific-10

Relevant quotes pertaining to sports

“... A final comment is that if you're into sports and want a school with tradition, then DON'T COME HERE ...”

“... Clique-y and impossible, with no worthwhile extracurriculars ...”

“... (16-18,000 dollars per semester for freshman students without an academic/sports scholarship ...”

“... Football ...”

“... For one thing, most opportunities available to the students at this school concerning extracurricular activities are an aggregate of sports clubs...”

“... Look up how much they want to put into the football stadium ...”

“... Spring training baseball, spring break in Mexico, Cinco de Mayo, Thursdays at the Vine, Diamondbacks games and Las Vegas and San Diego are like ...”

“... Outside of Sun Devil sports there are the Arizona Cardinals (who play on campus in Sun Devil Stadium ...”

“... Restaurants, clubs, bars, movie theaters, music and sporting events down at Tempe Beach Park, the manmade river, Octoberfest ...”

“... The Students - Two things: I ever went to High School in the US and I also sport a British accent ...”

“... You probably want a car, at least after freshman year, because phoenix/tempe/scottsdale is really geared towards cars as transportation, but stu...”

“... Mill Avenue has a great college-town atmosphere, and football games are always extremely fun ...”

“... Honestly to make your self really thrive here you need to join a sports team, or go greek, or join a club and become seriously involved, otherwi...”

“... Yes, the football games are fun and there are a lot of great activities, but I think the ASU's nursing program is poorly ran ...”

“... In addition to classes, a lot of students are really into working out at the SRP, playing sports, and staying in shape ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Education Quality