StudentsReview ™ :: Northern Arizona University - Comments and Student Experiences

Northern Arizona University

Hiya, I am really

Apr 08 2014PreVet and Veterinary
Hiya, I am really glad I've found this iafmrontion. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and net and this is really frustrating. A good web site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thanks for keeping this website, I will be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Cant find it.
Starting Job: YBUItXSCvu Preparedness: F Reputation: F

I really love this school! It's a very

Apr 05 2014Music Education
I really love this school! It's a very good environment and has a lot of opportunities for you to grow in every way, if you want to. It's a very artistic, eco-friendly, liberal, peaceful, fun college. There's something for everyone. It's not just for hippies (I'm not one so trust me it's not just a hippie school). You'll enjoy NAU!
1st Year Female -- Class 2019
Education Quality: A+, Faculty Accessibility: C+

Do not attend this college without a plan

Feb 13 2014Natural Resources
Do not attend this college without a plan. Know what you want to do or else they can not help you. I changed my major to Environmental Science, Policy and Administration which was the biggest mistake of my entire life. Do Not let the advisors fool you into thinking that their program is practical. I have applied to 200+ jobs since I graduated over six months ago and have even recieved messages back saying I would have been a great candidate had I gone to a more reputable school. I am extremely disappointed with the time and money that I wasted at Northern Arizona University, I could have gone to a community college and would be better off now. I will now be taking out loans to go back to school to become a CFP.
Starting Job: unemployed Preparedness: F Reputation: C-