StudentsReview :: Northern Arizona University - Comments and Student Experiences

Northern Arizona University

I really love this school! It's a very

Apr 05 2014Music Education
I really love this school! It's a very good environment and has a lot of opportunities for you to grow in every way, if you want to. It's a very artistic, eco-friendly, liberal, peaceful, fun college. There's something for everyone. It's not just for hippies (I'm not one so trust me it's not just a hippie school). You'll enjoy NAU!
1st Year Female -- Class 2019
Education Quality: A+, Faculty Accessibility: C+

I was an in state distance student for

Oct 15 2013Nursing
I was an in state distance student for undergrad nursing and I had a decent enough experience, my most favorite person in nursing was Angie Golden, who unfortunately has gone on. Laura Blank was very kind as well. Being online, I was rarely on campus but it is a beautiful campus but at a high altitude and cold and snowy in winter! The bookstore people were nice enough, the other students were not overtly snooty or overtly friendly either, it was ok and I learned what I needed to learn.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2008
Education Quality: B+, Individual Value: C-

NAU was an amazing school

Sep 07 2013Mechanical Engineering
NAU was an amazing school. I may not have gone there for an extended period, but I was extremely satisfied with my time spent there. When not in class or studying, there was always something fun to do. Flagstaff as a city is simply incredible. It is such a beautiful city and had all four seasons through the year. The school is very easy to get in to, but I feel that I still got a quality education while I was attending. My advice to anyone going to NAU is to stay focused. Flagstaff is a very fun area and it is VERY easy to get distracted. Remember, you're there to go to school.
1st Year Male -- Class 2016