StudentsReview :: California State University Dominguez Hills - Comments and Student Experiences

California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo -- San Luis Obispo, CA

It was a good school. I got good grades and did it all in 4 years,

1st Year Male -- Class 2005
Education Quality: A+, Social Life: F
Aug 11 2007Communications

it's like going to school at a cemetary. it's dead, and no one has ever heard of it, it's very unknown!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am enrolled in the BSN online nursing

Apr 18 2005Nursing
I am enrolled in the BSN online nursing program. I will be graduating this semester and I recommend the program highly both for convenience and quality. The only problem is with the way tuition is charged at CSUDH. We are charged for 0 to 6 units and then for 6 to 12 units. This means that if you require a two-unit class you may be paying about $800. This is the only reason I would not persue a graduate degree at CSUDH. The majority of my professors have been wonderful. It is a great program because you have a choice between online and "live" classes.
3rd Year Female -- Class 2005