StudentsReview ™ :: California State University Dominguez Hills - Comments and Student Experiences

California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo -- San Luis Obispo, CA
California State Polytechnic University -- Pomona, CA
San Diego State University -- San Diego, CA

California State University Dominguez Hills

I was a returning

Sep 04 2008Sociology
I was a returning student with two decades of government service. I found the faculty to be concerned and motivated. The small class sizes were ideal for discussion. The students could not hide from the professors, who quickly learned our names and level of understanding of the class material.
4th Year Male -- Class 2008
Education Quality: A, Extracurricular Activities: C-

My undergraduate years were invaluable to me, the

Feb 15 2008Communications
My undergraduate years were invaluable to me, the most important of making me a person. My advice in high school is to pay attention to the requirements for getting into college and fulfill them. Don't think you can slide by. If you need academic help, ask for it--DEMAND IT. It's your right. Get involved in extracurricular activities, if you can. It does help in getting into college and can be fun.

If you're in college, explore all the possibilities and things that interest you. You'll never have a better chance to learn about the breadth of the world than as an undergraduate. Ask questions, think critically, and don't be afraid to challenge authority.Finally, for everyone: learn to write well. It's the most valuable tool you can have.

Starting Job: Associate Editor Preparedness: B Reputation: C-