StudentsReview :: California State University Fresno - Comments and Student Experiences

California State University Fresno

Oct 24 2011Finance

I am having the best time of my life at Fresno State. I made the best decision by coming here.

2nd Year Male -- Class 2014
Education Quality: A+, Useful Schoolwork: A-
Oct 26 2011Biology

Best decision I ever made was to attend Fresno State! It's so much fun and I am getting a great education!

1st Year Female -- Class 2015
Education Quality: A+, Collaboration/Competitive: B+

I got into a few more so-called prestigious

Oct 23 2011Business - Management and Administration
I got into a few more so-called prestigious universities than Fresno State, and I was at first worried about short-changing myself by coming here. I was wrong. The Business Department here is AMAZING. The courses are challenging but in a good way. Most of the students are really cool and friendly. There is a lot going on at Fresno State. I am in a well-known fraternity and I love how many people I have met from that. I have made so many good friends. I am very happy here. An added bonus about going to Fresno State is that it is relatively inexpensive, so my parents are not being put under a financial burden and I will not graduate with any student loans! My friend at USC is graduating with over $100,000 in student loan debt for just a Bachelor's degree and I will have to pay nothing in loans when I graduate. When I think about that I laugh to myself and I am so grateful and happy I chose to come to Fresno State. Honestly, I would recommend any top high school student come to Fresno State. It was the best, smartest choice I ever made. Did I mention I already have two really good job offers and I haven't even graduated yet?
4th Year Male -- Class 2012