StudentsReview :: California State University Fresno - Comments and Student Experiences

California State University Fresno

Feb 26 2009Music - Performance

The people are friendly and the faculty is great. They make themselves available to the students and welcome questions.

3rd Year Female -- Class 2012
Social Life: A+, Innovation: B

More than half of my professors teach their

Feb 26 2009Music - Performance
More than half of my professors teach their opinions of the subject I'm learning not teaching the actual subject. The learning process for me isn't subject based but teacher based. I'm learning how to take courses from specific teachers and not learning specific subjects. I'm going to get a D every time I have to learn how a teacher feels about the subject I'm learning.
1st Year Male -- Class 2010
Campus Aesthetics: A+, Individual Value: F

I moved from San Diego to Fresno to

Feb 25 2009Music Education
I moved from San Diego to Fresno to attend CSUF. I really enjoy the music department here. The staff is very helpful and likes to hear feedback often. The Vocal program has grown so much in only the few years that I have been here. The professors really care about your well being and about you as a person. Everyone is friendly and I know that in the music department we are big more like a family. Fresno isn't a really big "party town" either so you don't have to worried about being too distracted but, their are still plenty of things to do. I really enjoy attending Fresno State and I would highly encourage anyone to join us in the music department.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2012