StudentsReview :: California State University Fresno - Comments and Student Experiences

California State University Fresno

Business Admin program seemed

Oct 30 2007Business - Management and Administration
Business Admin program seemed to be more theory and not much practical. Never felt I had use for what I learned there. But, the Agriculture program was very good, I took my electives there and should of switched majors but mom was paying... I would have been a success if I kept with the Ag program.
4th Year Female -- Class 1986
Extracurricular Activities: B+, Useful Schoolwork: F

Well the program here needs some shaping up

Feb 08 2005Computer Science
Well the program here needs some shaping up. but there are a few professors that are very good. In general you will be onw your own which may be a good or bad thing. not competetive at all. Students rely on each other highly. you will make lots of friends. The faculy is super nice, but the deparment is broke. take a look at the lab and you can tell.
2nd Year Male -- Class 2007
Campus Aesthetics: A+, Education Quality: F

Fresno State is an amazing school that is

Dec 09 2005Criminal
Fresno State is an amazing school that is very involved in athletics (football, basketball, etc). Even the town which has over 500,000 people are extremley into Fresno State sports. Teachers are good and the class work is decent. Criminology is the one of the best majors here and I love it! You might wonder why I put down the fact that I want to go to another university, the reason is because I am going into the National Exchange program that fresno state offers us. Overall, I love the school and the people here.