StudentsReview ™ :: California State University Fresno - Comments and Student Experiences

California State University Fresno

Oct 26 2011Biology

Best decision I ever made was to attend Fresno State! It's so much fun and I am getting a great education!

1st Year Female -- Class 2015
Education Quality: A+, Collaboration/Competitive: B+

More than half of my professors teach their

Feb 26 2009Music - Performance
More than half of my professors teach their opinions of the subject I'm learning not teaching the actual subject. The learning process for me isn't subject based but teacher based. I'm learning how to take courses from specific teachers and not learning specific subjects. I'm going to get a D every time I have to learn how a teacher feels about the subject I'm learning.
1st Year Male -- Class 2010
Campus Aesthetics: A+, Individual Value: F

Well the program here needs some shaping up

Feb 08 2005Computer Science
Well the program here needs some shaping up. but there are a few professors that are very good. In general you will be onw your own which may be a good or bad thing. not competetive at all. Students rely on each other highly. you will make lots of friends. The faculy is super nice, but the deparment is broke. take a look at the lab and you can tell.
2nd Year Male -- Class 2007