StudentsReview :: California State University Fullerton - Comments and Student Experiences

California State Polytechnic University -- Pomona, CA
California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo -- San Luis Obispo, CA

California State University Fullerton

if you are an incoming freshman, i highly

Mar 28 2014Business - Management and Administration
if you are an incoming freshman, i highly suggest you live on campus for the best college experience. if you wana find a roommate that works well with you instead of letting it be random, you should check out "roomsurf . com" thats how i met my roommate and we've been best friends for the past 3 years :)
4th Year Female -- Class 2015
Education Quality: A+,

I have had good professors and only stopped

Sep 10 2013Business - Management and Administration
I have had good professors and only stopped going because of being unable to pay and getting extremely sick, however the 1-star rating is for what the tuition is doing to me now ( one year after leaving). They do not allow debit payments, so I cannot easily get the record of me paying all my tuition. Now they are sending an email, not even a letter that I owe money, when I made sure to pay everything, and even went to ask multiple times if I owed anything.I believe they did not send this until over a year later, since after so long most people would lose or throw their receipts away. Keep all your receipts from here otherwise they will screw you over.
1st Year Female -- Class 2013
Campus Aesthetics: A+, University Resource Use: D-

CSUF is an easy school to get into

Jan 23 2014Business - Management and Administration
CSUF is an easy school to get into. It reminds me a lot of high school.You just don't get the true college experience here, all the events remind me of something I recall doing when I was 15.The teachers call themselves professors, but they aren't any more skilled than junior college instructors or high school teachers.If you can get into another college or university that is renowned and fun, you should go there instead because you will get to have a real college experience unlike CSUF. A lot of people don't think that the school has anything to be proud of and they say that CSUF isn't a real school, it's just like a continuation of high school. People outside of California don't even know about CSUF so why waste your time at a school that isn't nationally recognized if you can get into somewhere that will give you a first class education and cool social life?

California State Polytechnic University -- Pomona, CA