StudentsReview ™ :: Four D College - Comments and Student Experiences

Four D College

I am proud to say I am a Four-D College graduate

Nov 15 2013Other
I am proud to say I am a Four-D College graduate. I am a Pharmacy Technician for the nation?s leading hospital provider since 2005. I initially attending Chaffey Community College in Ranch Cucamonga, majoring in Computer Science, but I realized I wanted to do more than stare at a computer screen. The transition from community to Four-D was essay and soon after within my 240 hour of the internship I was offered a full-time Pharmacy Assistant position at a hospital in Fontana.

Even though you don?t get paid money on an externship, you get paid in experience. I learned how to work with people and how to keep things moving. I learned the names of the drugs and medications on the spot, and even how to read the doctors? handwriting. haha

Please understand how important the school?s internships are. It is very important to treat them as your job interview. A potential employer wants to see what you know, how well you perform, how you get along in the work environment and how quickly you learn. If they like what they see, then they will probably hire you right away.

Starting Job: Pharmacy Technician Preparedness: A+ Reputation: A+

This schools horrible! The owner is not there

Apr 19 2013Nursing
This schools horrible! The owner is not there to help you with your concerns, only to take your money. The staff are very unprofessional including the owner. This school is suppose to be a Christian school yet the owner has no problem coming into the class and start using profanity towards the class. Your are tested on material that has not been gone over and this school does not offer you the resources you need to succeed. There are far better schools out there that are able to offer you what you need to succeed.

Maharishi University of Management (IA) 1:negative