StudentsReview :: The FIDM Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising Los Angeles - Comments and Student Experiences

Fashion Institute of Technology -- New York, NY
Art Center College of Design -- Pasadena, CA
Pratt Community College -- Pratt, KS

The FIDM Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising Los Angeles

Get a part-time or full-time job somehow related

May 03 2013Business - Management and Administration
Get a part-time or full-time job somehow related to your major while attending college. You are wasting your time and money on FIDM! Grants and scholarships have very little affect on your tuition therefore, you are stuck with outrageous loans. The career center is an absolute joke! The Cal State Universities are much better schools. Take my advice! You will be glad you did!
Starting Job: Clerical Preparedness: - Reputation: F

Get a part-time or

May 03 2013Business - Management and Administration
Get a part-time or full-time job somehow related to your major while attending college. You are wasting your time and money on FIDM! The career center is an absolute joke! The Cal State Universities are much better schools. Take my advice! You will be glad you did!
Starting Job: Clerical Preparedness: - Reputation: F

I am a current FIDM student and my

Mar 21 2014Other
I am a current FIDM student and my major is Fashion Design. I love how organized the curriculum is. I feel like the teachers really know what they're doing. I feel like the coursework is very challenging - I work twice as much compared to my boyfriend going to a regular university. People think fashion is an easy industry... It's actually a lot of hard work. Stop saying bad things about the school just because you chose not to get most out of it.
1st Year Female -- Class 2015