StudentsReview :: Loyola Marymount University - Comments and Student Experiences

Loyola Marymount University

Loyola Marymount offers each individual an opportunity to

Jun 05 2011Communications
Loyola Marymount offers each individual an opportunity to be creative and thrive in a small academic setting. Professors are knowledgable,accessible and friendly. At this school you have the best of two worlds, the small campus in a big city. There are activities on and off campus to make your life intellectually and culturally stimulating.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2013
Campus Aesthetics: A+, Useful Schoolwork: B

Looooooove LMU

Nov 17 2010Economics
Looooooove LMU. Beautiful campus, great people, and I have been nothing but successful in my school work... I am off to grad school soon and feel more prepared than ever. Enough said.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2012
Education Quality: A+, Collaboration/Competitive: B

I've enjoyed every second of my time at

Mar 14 2013Other
I've enjoyed every second of my time at LMU. From my very first day when a student helped me carry my bag and the lady that have me my OneCard and answered all my dumb questions without an ounce of attitude - to where I am right now. The campus is so beautiful it's almost painful. The students are friendly and the professors are perfect, for the most part. If you're not a fan of wearing matching t-shirts with Greek letters there's a million other activities to participate in. There's a club sport for everything. Hell, there's a quidditch team. I'm going to keep this brief but LMU offers a lot from CollegeFest to the stellar academics. I love being a lion.
1st Year Female -- Class 2015