StudentsReview :: The University of Phoenix - Comments and Student Experiences

ITT Technical Institute (Phoenix) -- Phoenix, AZ

The University of Phoenix

This school is horrible

Oct 09 2009Accounting
This school is horrible. I've taken 3 classes and haven't learned anything. I'm basically paying for a degree, not an education. And the tuition is outrageous!

If you bare going to Uiniversity of Phoenix,

Jan 22 2009Accounting
If you bare going to Uiniversity of Phoenix, you are making your lifes nigest mistake, you will end up with atleast 30,000 dollars in student loan, and a degree that no one will honor. so do youself a favor and just DONT GO TO UOP, I recieved my B.S.degree in accounting and I was never able to find a job, infact, one employer laughed at me when he saw UOP on my resume, and State Scools, such as Cal State LA and Northrideg will not even let you put your feet on their campus for an MBA
2nd Year Male -- Class 2006
Surrounding City: A, Social Life: F

UoP is the worst mistake I have made

Nov 11 2009Business - Management and Administration
UoP is the worst mistake I have made in my many years on earth, and trust me, I've made plenty. The teachers were uninterested mostly; one fell asleep during a presentation. Once you graduate, the fun begins. I spent 4 years and 30K and have STILL not received my degree. They have decided that I need to take more classes and pay more money (surprise)...I did finish everything in my program with a 3.74 GPA. When I appealed this bizarre demand, I was asked to write a letter of appeal, which I did, and was denied; I was told I wasn't "nice" enough in my appeal letter???? Nice, really? I feel like a complete idiot for spending so much time and money there. Do not go to UoP, please. I am the head of the Human Resources Department for an entertainment company in Hollywood; we do not accept UoP graduates anymore...yes, I said it, how can I argue? Makes me feel awesome(dripping with sarcasm).
4th Year Female -- Class 2005