StudentsReview :: The University of Phoenix - Comments and Student Experiences

ITT Technical Institute (Phoenix) -- Phoenix, AZ

The University of Phoenix

Next time I want

Dec 11 2008Business - Management and Administration
Next time I want to spend $30,000 on a 7th grade education I'll sponsor some grade school students. Trust me, I graduated from U of P. Don't waste your time with this place... it sucks.

The Phoenix MBA has

Jun 08 2008Business - Management and Administration
The Phoenix MBA has served me well despite some of the comments I hear about UOP. I would not go through their doctoral program as it is not reputable at all, instead I have chosen a well funded research institution (University of Wyoming).
Preparedness: B+ Reputation: D

I have greatly enjoyed

Aug 20 2008Business - Management and Administration
I have greatly enjoyed attending this university. This is an excellent college for working adults. The counselors have always been very friendly and answered questions in a timely manner. Its not Havard but its not a dipolma mill either. I would highly reccommend.
2nd Year Male -- Class 2012