StudentsReview :: The University of Phoenix - Comments and Student Experiences

University of Phoenix -- Phoenix, AZ
ITT Technical Institute (Phoenix) -- Phoenix, AZ

The University of Phoenix

Nov 26 2013Computer Science

phoenix sucks big floppy donkey dick

Starting Job: NONE Preparedness: F Reputation: F

When i needed help could not find antine

Nov 08 2013Education
When i needed help could not find antine. When it came down to money they pushed me away. They lied to me and dropped mt program without telling me and put me into another prigram. They also are not nationally credited,as I was told. I do not know about campus life, strictly online. Would never tell anyone to go there.
1st Year Female -- Class 2015
Faculty Accessibility: B+, Education Quality: F

This college is a rip off

Jan 04 2010Genetics
This college is a rip off. I was there for only one year and could not take it anymore! They kept notifying me that I did not pay my tuition (when I did) and the professors aren't professionals in their field. This is a 100% degree-mill school, it offers no challenge and is so easy a 9th grader could do the courses while graduating with a 4.0 GPA! The current research company I work for made a policy to throw out resumes from anyone who graduated from this college, I am lucky they hired me!
1st Year Male -- Class 2010