StudentsReview :: The University of Phoenix - Graduate (MS/PhD) Ratings

Females 2
Males 3
Avg years at University 1.2
Research Quality B (7.1)
Research Availability A- (8.6)
Research Funding D (2.0)
Graduate Politics B (7.1)
Errand Runners C+ (5.6)
Degree Completion F (0.8)
Alternative pay [ta/gsi] D (2.0)
Sufficient Pay C (4.6)
Competitiveness B+ (7.4)
Education Quality B (6.9)
Faculty Accessibility B- (6.0)
Useful Research B+ (7.5)
"Individual" treatment B (6.6)
Friendliness B+ (7.6)
Safety B- (6.2)
Campus Beauty B- (6.2)
Campus Maintenance B+ (7.5)
University Resource/spending C- (3.9)
Extracurriculars F (0.8)
Success-Understanding B+ (7.5)
Surrounding City C+ (5.6)
Social Life/Environment C (4.6)
Degree CompletionF
Research AvailabilityA-

I enrolled in the MSN program, and I

Apr 12 2011Nursing
I enrolled in the MSN program, and I must say it was an eye opener. I was really looking forward to completing my MSN degree with much enthusiasm. In the second class, I noticed the instructor would only respond to certain students posts, positively. When he chose to respond to others, it was in a critique manner. I had never seen a situation where the instructor would make fun of a student and say don't laugh this is not a joke. I would not advise my friends to attend this college.

I attend the university online

Jan 05 2006Business - Management and Administration
I attend the university online. I thought it would be easy, but it is very challenging. My purpose for getting an MBA was to learn about business. I own a business and wanted to know how to be in businss the proper way. I have learned so much. My education has changed the way I look at the world and business. To me, that is when you know that you have received a proper education. Although the work has been hard, I would recommend this University to anyone. It is expensive, but I think it is worth it.

The UOP is designed forhte working professional to

Jun 04 2003Business - Management and Administration
The UOP is designed forhte working professional to advance in his/her education and/or his/her professssion. I was able to make a couple of good friends and a few good business contacts. I am sorry we did not have a school Homecoming or Prom.

Did I earn my MBA? Yes.
Did I do it within 3 years? Yes.
Am I better for it? Yes.