StudentsReview ™ :: The University of Southern California

Men's Basketball (NCAA)
Men's Swimming (NCAA)
Men's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, Pacific-10
Men's Track, Outdoor (NCAA)
Men's Volleyball (NCAA)
   Division I, MountainPacificSportsFederation
Men's Water Polo (NCAA)
   Division I, MountainPacificSportsFederation
Women's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, Pacific-10
Women's Cross Country (NCAA)
Women's Golf (NCAA)
Women's Rowing (NCAA)
Women's Soccer (NCAA)
Women's Swimming (NCAA)
Women's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, Pacific-10
Women's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
   Division I, Independent
USC Sports News New!

Relevant quotes pertaining to sports

“... If you are down with Greek life and football then I recommend this college, but if you tend to stray from the typical path and crave indivdu...”

“... This school has a lot of potential(not only the football team, but the whole school ...”

“... On one hand there are some great teachers, fun sports events and a great reputation ...”

“... I think USC needs to further market its great 'academic' (NOT football ...”

“... Looking back at my last three years at this institute, I feel that the students are so much into football, frats and partying ...”

“... USC's lifestyle is basically frats, football games, parties, girls wearing short skirts, trouble-makers in the dorms and people blasting their st...”

“... I also found students to be VERY RUDE and classless at football games ...”

“... Then there's football footbal football ...”

“... football games, concerts) ...”

“... USC's life is based on football, sports, and other shallow things ...”

“... If you're into football, and maybe placing SOME of your efforts into academics and research, then come to this circus school (I am actually only...”

“... Students are also materialistic about USC football, and seem to only care about that as a sort of entertainment ...”

“... USC seemed like a good school at first when I started out as a freshman interested in sports, the athletic program and some people I hung out with...”

“... But if you want down-to-earth students, then Cal State or even the UC campuses have more academic-oriented students than the football brain-washe...”

“... Nothing beats being on campus the day of a big football game ...”

“... -This school is way too entranced with football and drinking ...”

“... However, a sociology class I have looks like something out of a middle school, catering to football players who need an easy A and do nothing but...”

“... It was, is, and always will be a monetarily based party university fueled by its sports, and with enough money to pay its way into a decent natio...”

“... The students tend to be shallow, tend to care more about football and other sports than their education, and some of them really do come from ri...”

“... ) Everyone is involved in a million different extracurriculars, and passion seems to be a commonality among all students, especially for community...”

“... Everyone is part of one big family, which can easily be seen at the sporting events ...”

“... Does it help to love sports at USC ...”

“... I had a wonderful time there, and enjoyed being able to catch movies at the film school or watch the football team win when I needed a break from...”

“... All that and we have the best football team in the country ...”

“... I am on a varsity/club sport and I am gone most weekends but still manage to have a relationship and plenty of friends outside of the sport ...”

“... I enjoy that as much as going to a house party or cheering at a football game ...”

“... The professor and students all stand together to compete with UCLA in both academics and sports ...”

“... Things such as football certainly take a major part in life at the university, but you don't have to be involved if you don't want to ...”

“... Take a look around campus on the day of a football game, and you’ll see what I mean – it’s just an incredibly spirited, fun place to be ...”

“... Not only are there great cultural resources like the many museums, performance auditoriums, sports complexes, etc ...”

“... I especially love the fact that USC is a high-ranking university in education and sports ...”

“... The sporting events are out of this world fun to attend ...”

“... The campus is very nice, but you'll feel trapped unless you have a car (or a friend with a car) since the area around USC sucks and Los Angele...”

“... The campus is beautiful with a balance mix of academics, social life, and sports ...”

“... Extra-curriculars: Lots of clubs and sports ...”

“... Positives: -Has a solid academic reputation that will continue to get better -Beautiful campus and good location in Los Angeles -Good programs...”

“... It's an easy transition becoming a die-hard fan of Trojan football ...”

“... Student orgs, sports clubs, etc ...”

“... Between football games (you'll be a fan by the end of your freshman season), the row (far enough away from campus to avoid if you wish to), perfo...”

“... The engineering school is definately on its way up to the top of the national rankings, and the football program makes for a great weekend divers...”

“... Most student do not venture into areas south of the football stadium or north of Hoover or east of Vermont ...”

“... The public transport is ok, but I don't really like LA ...”

“... Sports: Considering that our football team is in the top 10, school spirit here is amazing ...”

“... Our football team this season has been less successful than past years but overall, we are very good ...”

“... It's got a beautiful campus, an awesome football team, and fantastic connections through the Trojan family ...”

“... USC is also STILL a football school ...”

“... That being said, if you have to money or can get grants/scholarships you might consider USC if you think you will: -join a frat/sorority -p...”

“... If you do not love football, do NOT go to USC ...”

“... A big positive was the football program ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Education Quality