| Total Grad Surveys || 6 |
| Females || 5 |
| Males || 1 |
| Avg years at University || 1.2 |
| I don't know what class the other nursing student was in, but cheating is definately not tolerated here! The faculty have been accessible and extremely helpful. The workload is as one might expect a graduate program to be-heavy. However, overall the experience has been positive. The campus is located in a bad area, but who cares? Campus security is available as needed and there are always plenty of people around. |
| Mar 03 2012 || Nursing |
waste of time and money...|
not even a real school.
you wont learn anything, and your degree is useless.
| Feb 22 2012 || Nursing |
| The clinical program is not bad, but overall, definitely not worth the 80K/year. Terrible surrounding area, severe stretching of resources, and few good people abound. Don't get scammed! |
| Jan 13 2012 || Unknown |
| You wouldn't truly understand until you attend. If you can get into another school, then by all means, GO and save your sanity. This school has been in business for over thirty years and still have no clue about the curriculum. |
| May 19 2011 || Unknown |
| This place is awful. Stay away...don't ever come. Waste of time and money. The rudest people in the world work here. They're all about their paycheck and not your education. Take my advice and don't bother wasting your money to even apply here. The entire school, not only this department, is a joke. |
| Oct 10 2010 || Physical Therapy/Exercise Science |
| Do not go to this school even if it is your last choice. The shcool is horrible with communication. Although some faculty members are nice the ones that have the power could care less if there is a problem. You have no rights and no support. They do not listen to you. You are just another payment and not an individual. The learning experiance is also horrible. Full of lies. |
| Apr 07 2008 || PreVet and Veterinary |
| This is a Bad place to be. My car was stolen the 2nd month I was here in the middle of the day. Very bad crime area and the University is square in the middle of it.|
| Aug 11 2007 || Pharmacy |
| The first thing you notice when the wind is right is the sweet smell of manure, cow to be specific. The campus won't win any awards in Architechtural Digest and the ranking isn't up there.....but on the positive side the tuition is only in the 30,000's per year and you might get to see the wonderful Los Angeles medical system from the inside as a gunshot victim. Highly recommended 4 stars..... |
| Aug 17 2005 || Pharmacy |
1) School is smaller than other universities; therefore, you have a lot of interaction between students and faculties. It is like a big family at school.
2) Challenging in most courses that relevant to curriculum
3) Block schedule is a very big difference for most students, but you are able to focus in depth of each course in great details in a short amount of time. Overall, you have more class time hours in a block schedule than a normal semester schedule.
4) Team work is highly implemented at this school, which prepares you to the real life environment at a job in a pharmacy. You will always be working as a team in a pharmacy.
5) Some professors are very nice and approachable. When you look for their help, they will help you with all that they can.
6) Our exam scores are among one of the top scores in the states (even higher than UoP and USC as of the end of 2004)
1) It costs a lot of money and will be increasing over time.
2) Some professors are very opinionated and ignorant in their own ways that you cannot get your own points across.
3) There are way too much politics between students and/or professors that can distract everyone, but every school has this problem.
| Dec 29 2004 || Pharmacy |
| Western University of Health Sciences is a great place to do your graduate work. The Faculty and Staff are wonderful and provide help extensively. They encourage proactive learning and it shows when the students are out there to practice the skills that is learned in the classroom setting. Although, the pharmacy program there is quite new, i can tell that the school is trying its best in building its name, respectfully, because they are teaching us the skills that will be crucial in the growth of our profession. hope this is gonna help you chose the right school!! |
| Dec 28 2004 || Pharmacy |