StudentsReview :: Colorado Christian University - Comments and Student Experiences

Colorado Christian University

This school is an utter disappointment

Feb 26 2013Other
This school is an utter disappointment. Courses are FAR too easy. Staff is terrible. Leadership from within is what shocked me the most. I have never seen a University act more like a for-profit, number producing, mess. This school would not survive a day in the East Coast private schools. If there is a word to describe this, I would use PHONY, followed by UNPROFESSIONAL!

Great University! People are

Apr 25 2012Psychology
Great University! People are friendly and treat you like a person and instructors help in every way they possibly can. Highly recommended! You really get a Christian Education!The only problem about this college is the lady at the front desk she is nosy, but over all GREAT University! :)
2nd Year Female -- Class 2012
Education Quality: A+, Faculty Accessibility: A

PROS: The professors and instructors at the adult

Jan 14 2013Other
PROS: The professors and instructors at the adult studies program of Colorado Christian University are above par. 90% of them are outstanding, which is better then I would have ever expected. CONS: As a business, CCU is unprofessional, unorganized, uncaring, and inhibit the adult student for success. If you are a veteran, please take my advice and do not waste your earned benefits here. I wanted to pursue a biblical based education here. Instead I was treated with less dignity then I could have ever imagined. This is not a rant based off my own experience. Other veterans that attended CCU with me experienced the same disrespect. They will take your benefit money for tuition and toss you to the dogs. BAH stipend? Don't plan on receiving it here. I spent hours upon hours trying to sort out the messes caused by the Student Service Central and in a nut shell, my family and I greatly suffered financially. THEY DO NOT CARE YOUR A VETERAN. THEY ADVERTISE LIKE THEY DO, BUT BE CAUTIOUS. I even met with the Dean of the adult program, he acted like he was going to look into the situation and figure out why I wasn't receiving my entitled benefits. Three days later I received a generic email basically telling me sorry I am out of luck. My GPA suffered as I had to dedicate so much of my time to figuring out my benefits that were being abused by CCU. Because they do not accomodate veterans, you can expect to receive $0.00- $260.00 BAH a month if you are taking 13 semester credit hours. Trust me, they won't tell you this up front. They will make it seem like every veteran that attends CCU is doing well. I care about my fellow brothers and sisters who have fought and sacrificed. You earned your college benefits, do not be deceived by this school. They will scam you and leave you stranded penniless. Please do not take this lightly, I wish all of my brothers and sisters the best and I want to see all of you succeed in your life after the military. Do not go here.
1st Year Male -- Class 2015