StudentsReview :: Colorado Christian University - Comments and Student Experiences

Colorado Christian University

CCU is a wonderful, wonderful school, if you

Dec 21 2010Unknown
CCU is a wonderful, wonderful school, if you care more about the environment of your college career more then the academic side. The two previous posters were pre-med and I'll be the first to admit CCU is not where you should go for a scince degree, but it is not to say it does not have anything to offer. The enviorment I have found at CCU is priceless to me. CCU is a very unique school with a unique enviorment, the underground party school vibe most christian colleges have is not a part of CCU. I was away from CCU for a semester, and missed it terribly, I missed people who lived a lifestyle that reflected their beliefs.

(not to say no one drinks at CCU, responsible drinking is quite common when people are of age and off campus) I also feel while the academics at CCU are probably not the best in the nation, they are very good. I have felt challenged in my classes, and I have felt encouraged to think for my self. I don't complelty agree with CCU's political baisis, but I have not found this to be a problem. Professors are excited that I think differntly then the majority of the student body, and they encourage me to find answers for myself.

1st Year Female -- Class 2012