StudentsReview :: The Lincoln College of Technology Denver - Comments and Student Experiences

Colorado College -- Colorado Springs, CO
American Graduate School of International Management -- Glendale, AZ
Colorado School of Mines -- Golden, CO

The Lincoln College of Technology Denver

I spent about 15 months at DADC

Apr 22 2013Other
I spent about 15 months at DADC. Graduated the Automotive and Diesel courses. It was the best time of my life so far. You get out of it what you put in to it. I teach Diesel Technology in California now, and I can't believe that some of my students do not take this opportunity seriously. You can make alot of money doing this work. Some don't care. Very disappointing. If you are young and ready to change your life, the Diesel Technology vocation is the way to go. DADC was the best in 1980, I am sure it is even better now.
Starting Job: Jr. Mechanic Preparedness: B+ Reputation: A

Denver Automotive and Diesel

Oct 19 2012Other
Denver Automotive and Diesel College DADC went by the moniker of Denver Alcoholic and Drug Center at the time I attended in '80-81. The "mock units" the school provided for us to work on had been disassembled so many times that there was nothing "real world" about it.
Preparedness: C Reputation: D+

this school was terrible, they misinformed me from

Jun 11 2014Automotive Engineering
this school was terrible, they misinformed me from the get-go.i barely touched any vehicles, and the ones that we did get to work on had so many parts missing or broken we couldnt really do anything. i didnt even attend most of my transmission class due to illness and still somehow passed(?) they filtered students through to keep the money coming in. class work consisted of the instructor putting on a projector while we played fill in the blank with study guides,reviewed the actual test and answers just before taking the test. the last class i was in was on brakes, we turned rotors for 4 weeks, nothing else, because another instructor was using the car we needed after his broke down...