StudentsReview ™ :: The Lincoln College of Technology Denver - Comments and Student Experiences

Colorado College -- Colorado Springs, CO
American Graduate School of International Management -- Glendale, AZ
Colorado School of Mines -- Golden, CO

The Lincoln College of Technology Denver

I spent about 15 months at DADC

Apr 22 2013Other
I spent about 15 months at DADC. Graduated the Automotive and Diesel courses. It was the best time of my life so far. You get out of it what you put in to it. I teach Diesel Technology in California now, and I can't believe that some of my students do not take this opportunity seriously. You can make alot of money doing this work. Some don't care. Very disappointing. If you are young and ready to change your life, the Diesel Technology vocation is the way to go. DADC was the best in 1980, I am sure it is even better now.
Starting Job: Jr. Mechanic Preparedness: B+ Reputation: A

Denver Automotive and Diesel

Oct 19 2012Other
Denver Automotive and Diesel College DADC went by the moniker of Denver Alcoholic and Drug Center at the time I attended in '80-81. The "mock units" the school provided for us to work on had been disassembled so many times that there was nothing "real world" about it.
Preparedness: C Reputation: D+

I graduated with a degree in Automotive Technology

Mar 27 2010Other
I graduated with a degree in Automotive Technology. Now that the school is Lincoln Tech, and not DADC, I can not vouch for their instruction. But what I received was fundaments in phsyics, and forward to applied technology in cars. It was college level classes and accredited. And it is worth every penny. I am now an FSR with a base pay of over 100k.
Starting Job: Apprentice Preparedness: A+ Reputation: A