StudentsReview ™ :: The Metropolitan State College of Denver - Comments and Student Experiences

University of Colorado at Boulder -- Boulder, CO
Colorado State University -- Fort Collins, CO
University of Colorado -- Colorado Springs, CO

The Metropolitan State College of Denver

Mar 22 2014Unknown

Avoid the English department. They are sexist and a little racist too. Avoid Olmstead, Barcelo and Kuhn, especially.

MSU Denver is not a bad school

Feb 13 2014History/Histories (art history/etc.)
MSU Denver is not a bad school. It has helped me and is cheap and you get more bang for your buck. But, I must comment socially. Don't expect to make friends here. It and the whole Auraria campus is all commuter. I wouldn't want to stay on camps and the Regency housing if full of druggies. I have made no friends despite trying. The Women are bitches who think that you are trying to get into their pants and won't try to keep a conversation with you. I have had a few conversations where I thought I had really hit it off and the next week the girls act as if they didn't know me. The guys will think your gay if you trying to chill with them outside the campus. Everybody keeps to themselves and I have realized that I should do the same. All this is despite me being an introvert. Nobody is friendly. So again, don't plan on making friends unless you live on the campus.
2nd Year Male -- Class 2014
Useful Schoolwork: A+, Individual Value: F

Every department of the school is a joke

Jan 21 2014Undecided
Every department of the school is a joke. Academic advising: gave me wrong advise. Financial aide: every semester had been an issue and have had to spend countless hours on the phone clearing it up. Yes, I would like enough loans to cover my classes should be an easy request. Professors: run the range from way too lenient, horribly unorganized and/or difficult for no reason. An online class had a quiz pop up on a Monday at 8 am that was due at 5pm. It wasn't a pop quiz, it was a quiz she forgot to assign 3 units prior.

Get free info from: Loyola University Chicago