StudentsReview ™ :: The University of Colorado Boulder

The University of Colorado Boulder

13 Sports Listed
Men's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, Big12
Men's Cross Country (NCAA)
Men's Skiing (NCAA)
   Division I, Independent
Men's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, Big12
Men's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
   Division I, Big12
Men's Track, Outdoor (NCAA)
Women's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, Big12
Women's Cross Country (NCAA)
Women's Golf (NCAA)
Women's Skiing (NCAA)
   Division I, Independent
Women's Soccer (NCAA)
Women's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, Big12
Women's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
UCB Sports News New!

Relevant quotes pertaining to sports

“... School spirit was nice until I realized that the university was sacrificing the reputation of my education to accomodate the football team's sat...”

“... Students come second to the pursuit of Research Grants and the antics of the inept/good'old boy Football Coach and Team ...”

“... A big school with lots of big sports teams located in one of my favorite cities to party at; plus 10 of my very best friends were also committed...”

“... However, in view of your future degree, the latest track record and media headlines from 420 to churchill to the football sex scandal, a CU degre...”

“... The football games were fun as hell even though we sucked,The rec center is a ton of fun and the c4c which is the main cafeteria on campus is nic...”

“... I would advise others not be discouraged about our reputation from alcohol and sports scandals ...”

“... Just go find a club, group, sports team, organization, or whatever and get involved ...”

“... Lots of club sports, intramurals, world-class skiing and rock climbing (5 ...”

“... We love our football team, even through hard times ...”

“... Clubs and intramural sports are there for the taking, and a great way to get involved ...”

“... Transportation around Boulder is superb with the flexible bus system ...”

“... Transportation around Boulder is superb with the flexible bus system ...”

“... From the amazing tailgates fro CU football games, to just the CU spirit and tradition floating around town, I HIGHLY recommend CU to anyone wanti...”

“... Other than a failure of a football team its a great school in general ...”

“... It is very large (campus and student body wise), but not diverse unless you include the football team ...”

“... I am not the kind of person who wants to do this all the time so I kept meeting new people and joining a lot of activities (club sports, engineer...”

“... But people are really big on sports here, so that's great ...”

“... Get involved in campus groups, sororites, singing groups, club sports, or religious groups ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Education Quality