StudentsReview :: Colorado State University Pueblo - Comments and Student Experiences

University of California -- Berkeley, CA

Colorado State University Pueblo

Mar 05 2011Political Science

Very well grounded education, National Spokesperson and respected for the skills I learned.

Starting Job: ad exec Preparedness: A+ Reputation: B-

I highly recommend CSU-P to students looking for

Dec 19 2010Business - Management and Administration
I highly recommend CSU-P to students looking for an above college experience. At CSU-P you will find a diverse student body, get a quality education, and affordable tuition.Overall, my time at CSU-P has been good. Plus, the fact that the school is part of the CSU Fort Collins network, you have a solid name behind the school.
2nd Year Male -- Class 2012
Education Quality: A, University Resource Use: C

An undergraduate education is essential

Jan 02 2007Political Science
An undergraduate education is essential. My experience at the University of Southern Colorado was fantastic. I was involved in student government and speech & debate. Our debate team was especially competitive as we ranked in the top Ten of The Nation in Cross-Examination debate from 1971

through 1982, among over 200 colleges & universities nation wide. As a representative of University of Southern Colorado

(and NOT CSU), my debate partners and I defeated teams from Harvard, Georgetown, UCLA, USC, US Air Force Academy, West Point, as well as regional rivals CSU, Colorado College, U of Wyoming, U of Utah and several others. I was sick to hear

my school was changed to CSU, which was our rival for many years. I am proud of my time at USC Pueblo. I am NOT an alum

and never will be an alum of CSU !

Starting Job: Asset Recovery Director Preparedness: B- Reputation: D