StudentsReview :: The Western State College of Colorado - Comments and Student Experiences

The Western State College of Colorado

Not a bad school,

Jun 02 2012Art & Design Department
Not a bad school, but there is no reason why one should choose this school over one that is closer to Denver or any type of civilization. The weather is depressing and the school and town had a very isolated feel. I hated it here, but someone else might enjoy it.
2nd Year Male -- Class 2016
Campus Aesthetics: A, Social Life: F

This School is awesome

Nov 21 2011Economics
This School is awesome. There are plenty of girls and things to do. The town of gunny is really small but CB makes up for it. Come here if you wanna have fun at college
1st Year Male -- Class 2015
Education Quality: A+, Useful Schoolwork: B-

Going to Western was a great experience

Jul 05 2012Business - Management and Administration
Going to Western was a great experience. The people where extremely friendly and polite. At first I struggled in my classes but the one on one experience with the professors quickly adjusted that. Even during later years my profs from my first term would see me in the halls and talk to me about how I was doing. I played club Lacrosse and had a good time. You have to be outgoing to have fun here...if you sit in your room you aren't going to have fun (or meet girls). Speaking of girls not a whole lot, BUT if you have game you can find them. Overall I love Western, the education got me a good job (I make more money then my parents one year out of school). Don't take my word for it, tour the campus, read reviews and make an educated decision whether or not Western is the place for you.
Starting Job: Admissions Representative Preparedness: B+ Reputation: B+