StudentsReview :: Fairfield University - Comments and Student Experiences

Villanova University -- Villanova, PA
Providence College -- Providence, RI

Fairfield University

Like any incoming freshman I was nervous to

Oct 02 2014Nursing
Like any incoming freshman I was nervous to get here and didn't know how the transition would be for me. However, from the first day on campus I felt at home. Students, both male and female, are incredibly friendly. This school has so much to offer, I'm involved in several clubs and intermerual sport clubs. The party scene is also ideal for me, I've never struggled to find a fun party either at the townhouses or the beach.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2016
Education Quality: A+, Surrounding City: A

Don't fall in love with the campus and

Sep 01 2014Finance
Don't fall in love with the campus and come here like I did. Find an upper classman that goes here and spend a night and more then likely you'll be spending it in his/her dorm or snorting cocaine at the lacrosse house depending on what type of person you are. And no I'm not kidding about the cocaine.
1st Year Male -- Class 2018
Campus Aesthetics: A+, Collaboration/Competitive: F

don't go here if you are a minority

Oct 14 2014Nursing
don't go here if you are a minority. don't go here if you are not a "stereotypical white person". it is a school of conformity. everyone dresses the same way, speaks the same way, and thinks the same way. everyone came from a similar background: preppy, wealthy, parties. dont go there thinking "everything will be okay, they'll like me". if you are different, you'll feel out of place. i cant say how many times ive felt isolated and hated myself for choosing a school i knew that wouldnt suit me. i cant wait to transfer and i am going to.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2017