StudentsReview ™ :: The University of Connecticut - Comments and Student Experiences

The University of Connecticut

Plan better for the

Apr 25 2013Economics
Plan better for the amount of kids you will have in each major as to not have students that cant get classes in their field.

require advisers to tell students everything they need to complete from day one

4th Year Male -- Class 2013
Extracurricular Activities: B, Individual Value: F

The problem I have with UCONN is that

Apr 03 2013Other
The problem I have with UCONN is that as an out-of-state student, there are not many people that care to learn about you and get to know you. Most kids here are from CT and know another 800 kids that go here so they don't need new friends. I just feel really alone here. I honestly wanted to go away from home and attend a huge university.. but I'm definitely transferring because this school is unbearable. The professors suck and grade so harshly and now my gpa is crap.The FUCKING WIND is the most annoying thing in the world. I was told I would get used to it... yeahh not happening. The only plus is the food options here I guess. But I literally cannot wait for this semester to be over with. Transferrrrrrring!!!
1st Year Female -- Class 2016
Campus Aesthetics: A-, Surrounding City: F

I couldn't ever imagine going to a different

Jan 30 2013Economics
I couldn't ever imagine going to a different school. The quickly growing academics and quality sports programs and night life make for a perfect college experience. I love UConn! People that come on here saying it is hard to make friends or they are bored must dwell deep inside the dorms because there are tons of parties and school-sponsored activities to attend no matter what your interests are! If you get in, 100% come!
2nd Year Male -- Class 2015