StudentsReview :: The University of Connecticut - Comments and Student Experiences

The University of Connecticut

Plan better for the

Apr 25 2013Economics
Plan better for the amount of kids you will have in each major as to not have students that cant get classes in their field.

require advisers to tell students everything they need to complete from day one

4th Year Male -- Class 2013
Extracurricular Activities: B, Individual Value: F

If you go to UCONN make sure you

May 07 2013Unknown
If you go to UCONN make sure you know your requirements because the university will gladly not tell you. They incurred a shortage of classes while registering for my senior year classes and as a result I had to take classes that didn't fulfill requirements and now the university is forcing me to stay and extra term and pay for it even though I have met all core requirements for my degree.

I could not see myself attending any other

Jul 31 2012Finance
I could not see myself attending any other university in the country. I got into other schools such as the University of Miami, University of Texas, University of Central Florida, and the University of South Florida and I can honestly say none of those schools even remotely compare to the perfect balance of academics and extracurricular activities that UConn can offer. If you get into this school, go here!
1st Year Male -- Class 2015