StudentsReview ™ :: The University of Connecticut

Baseball (NCAA)
Field Hockey (NCAA)
Men's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, BigEast
Men's Cross Country (NCAA)
Men's Ice Hockey (NCAA)
   Division I, MetroAtlanticAthletic
Men's Soccer (NCAA)
Men's Swimming (NCAA)
Men's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, BigEast
Men's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
   Division I, BigEast
Men's Track, Outdoor (NCAA)
Women's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, BigEast
Women's Cross Country (NCAA)
   Division I, BigEast
Women's Ice Hockey (NCAA)
   Division I, EasternCollegeAthletic
Women's Lacrosse (NCAA)
Women's Rowing (NCAA)
Women's Soccer (NCAA)
Women's Softball (NCAA)
Women's Swimming (NCAA)
Women's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, BigEast
Women's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
   Division I, BigEast

Relevant quotes pertaining to sports

“... A LONG UCONN ALUMNUS TOME Thirty two years ago, after a couple of transfers from wildly varied, far-away colleges, I matriculated at UCONN, on a ...”

“... Sure basketball, partying and drinking are top notch but the weekends are dull when there are no partys ...”

“... When I was first applying to schools my senior year of high school, I wanted a big campus with D1 sports, but also a good education ...”

“... The school focuses way too much on sports, and not enough on the arts ...”

“... If it weren't for the basketball team, UConn wouldn't even enter the national dialogue ...”

“... Sports: UCONN is pretty big in sports ...”

“... Athletics: Obviously the sports are great ...”

“... Student following for the men's and women's basketball teams and also the quickly rising football team is almost an obsession (which is great if...”

“... And maybe you've heard but our basketball team isn't bad ...”

“... The facilities and faculty are first rate and the sports and entainment venues are some of the best in the country ...”

“... Friends aren't going to be made for you, and while there are lots of clubs/organizations/sports teams, they seem intimidating and unapproachable ...”

“... I love the spirit and atmosphere of the fall sports, football and soccer always draw big crowds and usually make it deep into their NCAA tournam...”

“... Trips are planned to go to NYC and Boston for the day, and there are lots of clubs, sports, etc that you can get involved in right here ...”

“... I really like UConn even thought it's impossible to get sports tickets ...”

“... If you like sports, either playing or watching UConn is awesome ...”

“... I love the gym and the Student Union and there are constantly sports events going on and meetings for any club you can imagine ...”

“... Thats what makes sporting events and school spirit at Uconn ...”

“... Plus their sports teams aren't terrible, so going to off campus games were always a blast ...”

“... The quickly growing academics and quality sports programs and night life make for a perfect college experience ...”

“... There isn't much to say about the sports except 2004 dual national champions ...”

“... The sports programs are amazing, and the school's recognition has gotten a lot better ...”

“... Admittedly, the sports program was subperb during my years there, and provided most of the socialization/entertainment opportunities for an ...”

“... But, all the money goes to the business school, school of pharmacy, or the basketball team ...”

“... If you like parties, greek life, lots of sports, and giant campuses with nothing to do outside campus then UConn is for you ...”

“... To be quite honest the only reason why anyone outside of Connecticut knows about this university is because of the basketball teams ...”

“... As for the student body, a lot of people are into the University's sports teams ...”

“... I think the coolest thing about being here is you will at some point have a natinally-known basketball player in your class, or you will otherwis...”

“... Go to Gampel Pavilion for a basketball game and you will leave enthused ...”

“... I've heard friends say all anybody cares about at their school is the sports during the seasons ...”

“... Awesome sports teams and great facilities ...”

“... One more thing: SPORTS ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Education Quality