StudentsReview ™ :: Yale University - Comments and Student Experiences

Princeton University -- Princeton, NJ

Yale University

Absolutely love Yale! I feel like a princess

Feb 18 2014Neuroscience/Cognitive Science
Absolutely love Yale! I feel like a princess in a big castle here! Classes require a lot of thought and people here are very intellectual. Professors inculcate a lot in students!I love it because you learn so much from the people, and the environment. There's always something to do even if you don't want to admit it. Go Bulldogs!
1st Year Female -- Class 2018
Education Quality: A+, Surrounding City: B-

Seriously, I did not realize it until I

Nov 26 2013Biology
Seriously, I did not realize it until I graduated, but that was the most incredible four years I think I'll ever have and most people by far could ever have. And talking to fellow alums, we all have left Yale feeling the same way. Just being like, "Wow, that just happened. That was nuts." I wouldn't trade my life as a Yale student with the Queen of England. It's truly a ridiculous experience. Just remember to capitalize on it.
4th Year Male -- Class 2013
Education Quality: A+, Scholastic Success: A
Oct 30 2013Biology

Yale is really, really over-rated. I hate it here.