StudentsReview :: Yale University - Graduate (MS/PhD) Ratings

Total Grad Surveys 7
Females 2
Males 5
Avg years at University 2.4
Research Quality A- (8.1)
Research Availability A- (8.8)
Research Funding A (9.3)
Graduate Politics B+ (8.1)
Errand Runners B+ (7.8)
Degree Completion B+ (8.1)
Alternative pay [ta/gsi] A- (8.3)
Sufficient Pay B+ (8.0)
Competitiveness B (7.0)
Education Quality B+ (8.1)
Faculty Accessibility B+ (7.8)
Useful Research B (6.9)
"Individual" treatment B (7.1)
Friendliness B (6.8)
Safety C+ (5.1)
Campus Beauty A- (8.5)
Campus Maintenance B (7.0)
University Resource/spending B- (6.1)
Extracurriculars B (7.0)
Success-Understanding A- (8.4)
Surrounding City C (4.9)
Social Life/Environment C+ (5.3)
Surrounding CityC
Research FundingA

I went to yale and it does not

Sep 15 2014Business - Management and Administration
I went to yale and it does not deserve me! My under-acheiver classmates are all crap! I am the best ever at everything in every way! You probaby don?t deserve to read my review! Every one says I am self-obsorbed and spiteful, but they?re just jealous of me! Nothing deserves me here so booh, stinkin?,hoo If you thought so! I am extremely beautiful and you are crap! I am so awesome , even though people say otherwise! I am the coolest , prettiest, and most awesome in Yale! Guess what? You look ugly! And you are fat! Did I hurt your feelings. moron? Too bad! I am awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome and you are crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap!
Research Topic(s): Ph.D

YEHH Yahle! Ite ise

Sep 14 2014English
YEHH Yahle! Ite ise Thie Bhest Skool! IE amme thie behst inn myie cretive viting klas!!!!!! Vieee Alvais Los Butt Thies yer wi well vinne!GOO TWO YALHE!!!!!!!!!
Sep 14 2014Business - Management and Administration

boooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Research Topic(s): Ph.D
May 19 2010Music - Performance

Homosexuality is rampant here...THANK GOD!!

Most of the people

Jan 26 2005English
Most of the people who criticize New Haven haven't really seenmuch of it, but that is part and parcel of the solipsistic arrogance that predominates at Yale. A great school, great libraries and resources, but filled with people whose opinion of themselves far exceeds their real gifts.

New Haven is a

Nov 30 2003History/Histories (art history/etc.)
New Haven is a dump of a city. Bad restaurants. Rough night life spots. Noisy traffic all day long, right through the middle of Yale. Bad public transport. In-town shopping is expensive and impractical.
Mar 14 2001Political Science

Lots of nerds and oddballs.