StudentsReview ™ :: Yale University

Baseball (NCAA)
Field Hockey (NCAA)
Men's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, IvyGroup
Men's Cross Country (NCAA)
Men's Ice Hockey (NCAA)
   Division I, EasternCollegeAthletic
Men's Lacrosse (NCAA)
Men's Soccer (NCAA)
Men's Swimming (NCAA)
Men's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, IvyGroup
Men's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
   Division I, IvyGroup
Men's Track, Outdoor (NCAA)
Women's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, IvyGroup
Women's Cross Country (NCAA)
Women's Fencing (NCAA)
Women's Golf (NCAA)
Women's Gymnastics (NCAA)
   Division I, IvyGroup
Women's Ice Hockey (NCAA)
   Division I, EasternCollegeAthletic
Women's Squash (NCAA)
Women's Swimming (NCAA)
Women's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, IvyGroup
Women's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
Yale Sports News New!

Relevant quotes pertaining to sports

“... So we take advantage of all the resources this university has to offer -- we commit ourselves to extracurriculars, we volunteer in the community,...”

“... I know many of my professors out of class, and some even participate in intramural sports with us ...”

“... From extracurricular activities, lectures, intramural sports,during the week, and parties, plays and concerts during the weekend, I am never bor...”

“... The diversity of the student body, the quality of the education, the variety of extracurriculars can't be matched ...”

“... I have to say- after playing the other ivies in sports & visiting- I could not be more thrilled with my college choice ...”

“... Many students at Yale strike a perfect balance between academics, extracurriculars, and a social life ...”

“... The extracurriculars here can sometimes fall apart because they're run by students - but if you have motivation, you can do something great ...”

“... Extracurriculars - I cannot imagine anyone having an interest they cannot continue to explore ...”

“... Probably the best bet is to hang out with the club sports crowd - these are the people who actually were normal in high school, who were athletic...”

“... I was recruited to play football at Yale, Princeton and Harvard ...”

“... You can choose to devote yourself to tons of different extracurricular activities - sports, music, a cappella, debate, frats, journalism, senior ...”

“... be being from Uzbekistan, building pumpkin trebuchets, participating in scientific research, playing football, or any of a variety of characteris...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Education Quality