StudentsReview :: Royal Roads University - Comments and Student Experiences

Royal Roads University (Canada)

Yes that this university asked me to "supress

Sep 21 2012Education
Yes that this university asked me to "supress my beliefs" without giving me a reason why, I was asked to leave when confronted administration NO policies were followed what so ever

BE AWARE if you are an 'out of the box" thinker with a mind of your own...this university especially the Director of the ESA program does not want this!I am currently filing a human rights action suit against this shcool

1st Year Female -- Class 2011
Innovation: A+, Collaboration/Competitive: F

RRU has a great undergrad program

Aug 02 2008Other
RRU has a great undergrad program. You have to have two years of university before you can apply, so that cuts out the under 20 year old crowd. It is very academic and my program (BA in Justice Studies) drowned me in work. The Bcom program however, from my understanding is not that great. The Arts programs though, seem to of a very high standard. As do the Bsc programs.
2nd Year Male -- Class 2006
Education Quality: A+, Surrounding City: D

The location is quite isolated

Oct 20 2011Communications
The location is quite isolated. The grounds are so beautiful, but the awareness of cougars roaming around spooks me out and as a result I end up staying mostly indoors.

There is only one cafe in the whole campus and no other choices to eat out or buy food, you have to travel outside.

Besides gorgeous gardens, there is a nice fitness center and cozy library. The castle makes the place unique and special. The staff is very friendly and helpful either on the phone or face-to-face.

I could carry on about all wonderful things RRU has to offer, it exceeded my expectations so far, especially the quality of instructors. Most of them are young, therefore, there is a lot of enthusiasm, passion and motivation.

2nd Year Female -- Class 2012