StudentsReview ™ :: Simon Fraser University - Comments and Student Experiences

Simon Fraser University

I spent a year at the University of

Nov 14 2013Biology
I spent a year at the University of Toronto, and felt swallowed up by the school. I switched to SFU a year later and I LOVE it here. They are completely devoted to making this school a positive working environment for everyone. I wouldn't switch schools given the chance now that I'm here. I'm so much happier!!
Education Quality: A+, Surrounding City: D+

I transferred to SFU and transferred again after

Sep 09 2013Biology
I transferred to SFU and transferred again after a year. VERY BAD social life. Students and profs have very bad attitudes and the environment is overall toxic in some way I can't explain. I highly recommend you spend some time in a classroom, on campus before going here. A combination of the stoic look of the school combined with the stoic people make it overall an extremely depressing place to live and study. SFU embodies the concept that people from Vancouver are rude.
Feb 25 2013Math

Do not go to this dump. This school is saddening and sucks the life out of you.

1st Year Male -- Class 2016