StudentsReview :: The University of Guelph-Humber College - Comments and Student Experiences

The University of Guelph-Humber College (Canada)

Aug 18 2014Other

Do even waste your time, energy, and money on this pathetic instition

I was a part of the first graduating

Jul 09 2014Business - Management and Administration
I was a part of the first graduating class of GH in business and i have done well for myself. I obtained a job in my current field prior to graduation and i am now in management.

My advice is that the diploma from Humber and Degree from Guelph are an asset in the work force now. Most employers want both.

The school is clean and i still use it to study sometimes when i am taking insurance courses.
Anyways... Its a good school for the real world.

Starting Job: Claims Adjuster Preparedness: C Reputation: F

I'm a fourth-year student about to graduate from

Mar 04 2013Communications
I'm a fourth-year student about to graduate from GH's Media Studies program. Guelph-Humber is the biggest ripoff institution you will EVER attend. It's pretty much a scam. They advertise that they'll give you both practical and theoretical experience--it's a lie! The only practical experience I got was through my internship that I got on my own time. My suggestion to you is this: IF YOU'RE CONSIDERING THIS PROGRAM, BUT HAVE AN OFFER ELSEWHERE, RUNNNN TO THAT OTHER SCHOOL. DO NOT COME TO GUELPH-HUMBER. I wish someone could've told me this prior to attending the "university". It's really a piece of crap, with an awful program head too.
4th Year Female -- Class 2013