StudentsReview :: Gallaudet University - Comments and Student Experiences

It's suidicality.

5th Year Female -- Class 2010
Useful Schoolwork: A, Collaboration/Competitive: F
Mar 28 2011Art & Design Department

Gallaudet University - Art Dept tricks!!Some art courses in catalog are false information.

3rd Year Female -- Class 2011
Individual Value: A-, Education Quality: F

I enjoy a challenge, and when I decided

Apr 29 2011Psychology
I enjoy a challenge, and when I decided to attend Gallaudet, I knew no American Sign Language. I felt very accepted, and I enjoy the diversity. My classes are small which allow professors to get to know you. Like everywhere, if the professors see your interest and commitment, they will go the extra mile for you. My major is psychology, and the faculty help you understand research and support your effort to do your own research. The Psychology Department is a warm and friendly place with very engaged and committed teachers. I honestly belive that some people show up here expecting and easy ride, and when they realize that is not as easy as they thought, the talk negatively about the university. I will send my children here. I have been able to get work experience through my internship placement and the support I got from the department. Moreover, I was able to travel to Costa Rica to learn about other deaf cultures. What a wonderful opportunity!!! I hope no prospective student decide not to attend because they have read the foolishness some people have written.
3rd Year Female -- Class 2011